Fjällräven Övik Fleece Hoodie Navy.
The Fjällräven Övik is a beautifully warm and cosy fleece hoodie constructed from recycled SpinDye® polyester.
The Övik features a hardy knitted exterior with a supersoft brushed interior and is finished with reinforcements in G-1000. This means that it is perfect as an insulating mid layer under a shell jacket on autumn or winter adventures or as a comfortable outer garment during the warmer months.
This fleece also features a fixed hood with drawcord adjustment and a full front zip and drawcord adjustment at the hem.
- Warm, cosy fleece jacket made from solution-dyed recycled polyester fleece.
- Knitted exterior with a soft, brushed inside.
- Perfect as an insulating mid layer under a shell jacket.
- Reinforcements in durable G-1000 on elbows, hem, pockets and hood.
- Hood with drawcord adjustment.
The fleece and mesh lining in the pockets are made from recycled polyester and produced using an environmentally friendly process that both spins and dyes the fibres at the same time. This leads to much lower levels of water and energy consumption compared to traditional dyeing techniques.